Wednesday 17 November 2010

Latino Film Festival - Heading Alterations


I was said from a few people in the studio that the type on the poster could be stronger, so I have been experimenting with the different colours and textures i can use.

I  have used the orange and the dark red as the main colours for the type throughout the identity. Here simply using the Orange for the title to make it stand out against the other information.


I have swapped the colours around here and this already works better, its stands out against the image a lot more which is what it needs.


I though i would try and use the texture of the image as to place behind the text. This looks really good on its own but as part of the poster next to the image it is a bit to much as drags away from the information. 
I would like to use this in other aspects of this project though as i can see it working well on its own.


I have decided to go with the dark red type but changed the website to dark red so that it is more prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment